SeanK86

Dec 9, 2014
Getting a bit fed up of this now. Seriously so annoying! Everything I watch, despite being buffered until the end, freezes every few minutes. I've looked at the how to videos for clearing cache in XBMC and done this numerous times but it hasn't worked. When I updated to Decembers latest wizard I had no problems but I have today updated and the problem has arose again. Please help as this is precariously close to be thrown out of my window in anger....lol

SeanK86

Dec 9, 2014
My friend did that and lost the droid wizard app and has been having problems trying to reinstall after contacting you guys. He hasn't been able to use xbmc for over a week now so I'm a little apprehensive about doing that as I don't want the same thing to happen to me.

SeanK86

Dec 9, 2014
Hi, ok so I've tested this for a while after your last post. I've cleared the cache, reset xbmc to a just installed state at least three times and I STILL have the freezing issues. My friend has sorted his box now and we have tried this using my internet connection and his works with zero freezing. It's not a buffering issue as everytime it freezes I check the buffering and it's always far in front. I'm half tempted to send this back to you to look at as its so frustrating I barely use this now. What can you do to help?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, perhaps we should try a different build of XBMC on there, as other variables have been discounted. I've got on fine with SPMC recently, across a few different models. There was a time when AmLogic based devices (such as the iMX6, M6, M8 and T8) needed acceleration modes turned off, but that hasn't been the case for a while.
If you want a hand installing SPMC via the Play Store app, let us know (see sig for chat/email links).

Ah, only new posts will have it, sorry.

DroidBOX Live Chat ||| ||| e-mail