motty2015

Nov 23, 2015
Hi

I have recently purchased a M8S box and i am having issues with getting any of the applications to work!

The only one which seems to open and stream correctly is Genesis (for TV shows and movies).

The main thing i want to get is live sport (UK sports channels etc.) so i have Phoenix installed. However i get error messages on trying to open each channel - says unable to play. Box pops up in bottom right hand corner saying to check information log but i am unsure as to what this means! I have followed some You Tube tutorials on installing Phoenix and it still won't work....

It isnt just Phoenix which will not open, i have tried Free Stream app too and that is the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I would use the wookie wizard to install addons painlessly and error free. If you bought your box from droidbox it will already be installed so run it. If it isn't see the droidbox blog via the main page for install instructions.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi

I have recently purchased a M8S box and i am having issues with getting any of the applications to work!

The only one which seems to open and stream correctly is Genesis (for TV shows and movies).

The main thing i want to get is live sport (UK sports channels etc.) so i have Phoenix installed. However i get error messages on trying to open each channel - says unable to play. Box pops up in bottom right hand corner saying to check information log but i am unsure as to what this means! I have followed some You Tube tutorials on installing Phoenix and it still won't work....

It isnt just Phoenix which will not open, i have tried Free Stream app too and that is the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi

Besides wookie there are other wizards out there and it would be great if you could provide info on add on wizard that you are using

Also if you have UK turks you can try it out,or Sportsdevil

Regards