Gary42

Feb 14, 2016
Hi can anyone help me my m8s box was working fine till the other nite when I could find the remote and unplugged it. Then when I went to plug it bk in the power light won't come bk on only a slight flicker when plugged in s little bit but not able to keep the light on. Is there a fix or is it broken. Thanks In advance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sounds like a problem with the power lead. Try another one if you have one. If not visit the droidbox accessories page and buy one. You might also want to check with the supplier/manufacturer in case there is a known problem.

Gary42

Feb 14, 2016
I thought that with the power lead but I've changed that with no joy. I've tryed but I carnt remember who I purchased it off on eBay

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Hi Gary...sounds like its an internal problem unfortunately..if ud have bought it from droidbox ud have had a guarantee and loads of back up....I suppose we all learn the hard way :(

Gary42

Feb 14, 2016
Hi Gary...sounds like its an internal problem unfortunately..if ud have bought it from droidbox ud have had a guarantee and loads of back up....I suppose we all learn the hard way :(
I've only just got into android boxs so I'm on a learning curve of were to get them from. Is there nothing that can be done to repair it

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
That's upto you to decide....would the cost of repair outweigh the cost of a decent box(around £70)

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
The one up from what u currently have. T8 or t8s IMO. Both rock solid....only difference is if u want openlec(t8s) or not...I prefer not to its personal preference.got 3 here had them between 12/18 months.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
And buy from droidbox gary! That way, you will good post sales support, a 12 months warranty plus the help of the droidbox community here if you need it. I've got the t8 box.

Reactions: mark1

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
as above, go with one of the t8 boxes, i have the t8s plus and a m8s and the t8 really does make the m8s look second rate

Reactions: mark1

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
It sounds like a dry solder joint on the power socket on the back of the box. If you know how to solder small electronic components. .... 5 minutes and a pennies worth of solder to fix.

If you don't know how to solder. ... probably £30 to get one of the computer repair places to do it.

Edit...... if you're near West Somerset and want to pop it round to me. .... I'll do it for you. It'll cost you a big bar of dairy milk fruit and nut ;)

bee-d

Jan 13, 2016
Hi guys I have a T8 box I came home from work switched it on it powered up I clicked on kodi but all I'm getting is a blank screen any ideas guys
Thanks
Billy

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try clear cache as a first step. Android - settings - apps - kodi - clear cache.