stylecouncil

Feb 21, 2015
hope someone can help, have a bit of strange one... have lost metadata from icefilms and 1channel all others ie istream cartoon hd ect all working.
Any ideas appriciated.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi,if you go to videos then addons go to icefilms, don't open it, press menu on your remote then a list will come up. Go to addon information should bring up a box of information, go to the right until you see metadata then just highlight the box and then you must click done and go out. Then try opening the add-on and see if it works, might take longer to load. 1channel you need to go to system then addons then tknorris Addon then open the repo then open add-on repository and make sure tknorris release repo is Enabled that does the metadata. See if that works might have to restart xbmc (kodi).

Last edited:

stylecouncil

Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for that.. you was right it was in the metadata settings in the addons! strange thing is they were working one min then not the next min.... i had installed some new skins maybe that had something to do with it!! weired

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Some repos give you the option as Metadata takes up a lot of data and some people don't bother. I use it because the free remote in Apples apps store shows the pic of the movie or program you are watching and is better then the remote that came with the box. Hope I helped and enjoy xbmc.