edric

Oct 8, 2017
I just installed Mobdro in Kodi 17.4, I can't get buy the log file error, I can't understand it, everything went smooth, thanks, Ed

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Mobdro has not worked in kodi for years as far as i know unless there has been a new version released very recently.
Use the android app.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I was of the same way of thought as Nigelar on this 1 but apparantly its in the cerebro repo and I followed the guide from here:- https://goo.gl/iwTSch but mobdro seems to be grabbing its links from sportsdevil in there of which has been struggling of late. Can't get any streams to play on my phone but will have a look again on my pc and get back. Sportsdevil links will not play on my phone anyway but should be good to go on other platforms ie. android/ windows

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Working ok on pc, not all links open but the ones that do seem stable enough. Ed it is something your end as it worked 1st time on 2 different platforms here for me. Reboot your router and uninstall cerebro iptv and try again

edric

Oct 8, 2017
Hi sean, I started with a blank Kodi 17.4, youtube works, did that install from Mobdro, or does that come with Kodi, because I did not do any add-ons, and what's cerebro iptv? thanks, Ed

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Not sure on this cerebro repository ed as it hosts a few of the bigger repos in there also (can bet without their permission!) cerebro iptv is where you get mobdro from if it really is mobdro that is. Have tried to install mobdro from other sources but they do not work, the 1 from the youtube tutorial I posted does

Last edited:

edric

Oct 8, 2017
Hi sean, thank you so much for your expertise help, that's exctly what I was looking for, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank Renshaw

Jan 11, 2015
There's a new addon of Mobdro that you can install in Kodi in your box. It's called Mobdina, with a simpler, easier interface. No BBC ONE though, don't know why.
It can be in installed from this file source:

http://playonmonkeys.com/repo (install from zip, then Repo.)

edric

Oct 8, 2017
Hi frank, thanks for the info, but too many channels missing, but try streamhub without Cerebro, here's the install video, thanks, Ed