dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
Today I took the update, 4.5.2. When I opened it, it says "choose an account", my email address is there as an option which I tick. When I choose a video the same comes up, so again I tick my email address. Nothing works past this stage. If I dont enter my email address, I cant even choose a video and "no connection retry" is what is on the screen. I googled their site and two options were to clear data and install MTF Installer, neither worked. I then installed the last three versions, including the latest, from Rawapk, same results as above. I have a T8s and my other apps are working. Any help appreciated

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I saw this update today after opening movie hd
I downloaded the new version.
It returned a connection error like you say.
I checked in apps and saw that 2 versions of movie hd were installed new and old.
I clicked on the OLD version. Which opened with that "choose an account message".
I cancelled out of that.
It then asked me if I wanted to uninstall the OLD version.
Yes.
Opened the new version and everything ok.
You could try and follow that.

Or, uninstall existing version(s) and reinstall the latest one.

dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
Thanks for reply Nigelar. I uninstalled existing version and reinstalled latest one, same result. Another strange thing was that the shows I had in favourites were also there in reinstalled version. I then uninstalled it again, checked Appinstaller and the apk was there, so used Clean Master to empty it. Reinstalled again, same result along with my favourites.

dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
Last night on their facebook page, it said that this change was due to sharing your info with google. This morning they have posted another way of getting the last two versions for people who couldnt activate google. Tried two shows and one movie on both versions. Neither would play the shows ( option was there to go into browser or safe browsing) and both would play the movie. Maybe I'm paranoid but I think I'll use alternative apps

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
My advice is every time it asks you to update or enter a user ID is to hit "cancel". The user id message popped up a few times but I cancelled out of it and got to view the film.

Reactions: dan murphy
A

Alexa Anthony

MTF installer never worked for me also then I reinstall it which solves the problem.