ordain

Mar 7, 2016
Spain
I'm trying to update Movie HD site. It tries and then says I've got no Internet connection. Any ideas? Obviously I am connected to the Internet.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are other apps working ok?
If so it is probably a glitch with moviehd.
Try again later.
Check their fb/twitter feed for any ongoing issues.

ordain

Mar 7, 2016
Spain
According to their facebook page lots of people are having the same problem. Internet here is very poor and, although I have 3G, the speed is only 5.7 at the moment. Some of the other sites aren't working very well either. Wookie won't let me watch many films. Getting fed up with it.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you say "some of the other sites aren't working very well", what do you mean? Do they buffer? Do they fail with an error message? Do they fail to display lists of films? Which addons?
It is nothing to do with the wookie which is purely a program to install addons.
Have you tried an ethernet connection?
You need around 4-5 mbps min for sd viewing. At least 8mbps for hd.

ordain

Mar 7, 2016
Spain
Using Ethernet. When I go through Wookie it says genesis has failed. I think it's the Internet Movistar. Speed was 10m now it's 5.7.

ordain

Mar 7, 2016
Spain
I am using an Ethernet connection. I just did another speed test which was still only 5.8mps. When I try to watch a film it says"working" and then nothing happens. Many of the films do buffer.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You need to provide more info so people can help you. Otherwise we are just guessing.
What addon were you using?
Which film?
What other addons have you tried?
What results?
Did you update your addons?
What droidbox do you have?
What version of kodi are you running?