Mogalot55

Oct 15, 2015
Is it possible to move the android system and miscellaneous files onto the sd card?

I am constantly running out of memory?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Not that i am aware of. You can move apps to an sd card - settings - apps. Look at each app in turn and see if move to sd card is enabled. Delete unwanted apps. Be forensic. Move any media (films photos music) to offline storage. Clear cache as you inspect each app to see if it will move to sd card. Check if there any unwanted temp files using any file manager and remove.

Reactions: ChrisM

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
I have tried and tried to move my apps to my sd card but it just won't let me!! anyone know why?? Paul
Hello Paul,

On Es File Explorer you need to click on Tools then turn on Root Explorer option and then you will be able to transfer Apps from main internal memory to your External memory.

Last edited:

B96Mike

Jul 6, 2016
How do I move apps to external SD card once I turn on file explorer? Did anyone use internal 2 external app yet and did it work?

B96Mike

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've not come across Root Explorer being turned on in ES File Explorer effecting the ability to move applications to other storage media. Has anyone else taken this approach and had it work?

B96Mike

Jul 6, 2016
I cant move some of the apps to external sd card like I can on my cell phone?