cliff

Sep 20, 2014
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I have got my tv and movies libraries setup .today I tried to setup up my music library ,but all menus are blank no matter what option I choose,files ,addons etc not even the option to get more which is on all pages when no addons are installed.
so I installed ram 80's just see what was going on,it is installed and enabled and I have to go through my addons, music to see it listed but when you launch it nothing just back to the music blank page.any help on this matter would be appreciated

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I have got my tv and movies libraries setup .today I tried to setup up my music library ,but all menus are blank no matter what option I choose,files ,addons etc not even the option to get more which is on all pages when no addons are installed.
so I installed ram 80's just see what was going on,it is installed and enabled and I have to go through my addons, music to see it listed but when you launch it nothing just back to the music blank page.any help on this matter would be appreciated
Hi

Can you please provide us more info on which box model you are using,which Kodi version and which add on wizard???

Regards

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
ts8 plus ,kodi 15.2 ,lollipop 5.1,openelec,and I don't use wizards I installed a backup
Hi

I would highly recommend you to use fresh add on wizard installations rather than relying on the backups

Regards

cliff

Sep 20, 2014
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
nothing wrong with the backup ,the android version is bang on.my movie, tv, music databases and addon data all installed perfectly.no setup required. openelec just the opposite. i have always used android devices and I am starting to think this openelec version is more trouble than its worth. this dual boot is not what I was expecting ,just kodi on openelec I thought would be bang on but to be truthful there is not much difference between both versions

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Maybe the exact path to the userdata folder for Kodi is causing an issue?
As in, if in Android anything that was hard coded to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/.kodi/xmbc.org.kodi/.kodi/files/userdata/example/example2 it would work, but in openELEC, it would need a relative, not absolute path.
If you restore the same back up to a Windows install of Kodi and problems occur, it may be one of the files being backed up contains the Android specific path.
Just a thought, could be worth trying...

Reactions: David Savage