woodenmarley

Feb 9, 2017
So i had thise working a few days ago and could watch some movies i had on a usb. Today the tv wont turn on while the mxq box is plugged in.

Heres a list of my problems right now:

1. When the mxq box is plugged into my toshiba tv i cannot turn my tv on.

2. The remote for the mxq box no longer will turn it off and on. (does it have to be set up to the mxq box after unplugging the mxq box?

3. During the brief time i had the box and tv working together. I could not connect to the internet i have no idea why but thats on the back burner for now anyway as i still cant even get a loading screen on the box.

Any help? I couldnt find any solution for this online and i have nowhere left to to look. Ive beeen trying to figure this out for hours now im so pissed

woodenmarley

Feb 9, 2017
This is the box im usi using. http://theiptvguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MXQ-TV-KODI.jpg
I think my problem was different from that form.
UPDATE: I plugged it in and let it sit overnight, when i plugged the hdmi cord into hdmi 1 of my tv it popped on. I did nothing different I dont know what happened but i can use the box now.

However im still having issues connecting to the internet I put in the correct password and it says it fails to connect. Ive done this 7 times now.
I had a similar problem when i was connecting my desktop but got around it by inputing my routers id number not sure how or if i can do that on my mxq box. Anyone got any ideas on how to solve this?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If it is nothing obvious like mixing up upper case and lower case characters (make sure you switch the display password option on to check), then i would give the "iptvguy" a call. In the meantime try an ethernet connection. Ethernet beats wifi everytime if you can run the cable from the router.
If inputting the router id worked on your desktop then it sounds like that is the wifi password? So try it on your android box. Why do you think you cannot input that on your android box?

Reactions: 8bitDev