Chekari

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, I copied the game viewpoint (viewpoin.zip) into my FBA folder, but the game fails to launch with "gngeo" and "FBA". Any idea ? I'm on the v1.6 firmware.

Chekari

Nov 19, 2019
I tried with 3 different ROMs of the game but same result. Am I suppose to find a different neogeo.zip BIOS file from the one I got with the RG350 ? It works fine with the ROM collection that came pre-installed on the external SD card.

synchro

Jun 8, 2019
Certainly i can, Im only about once or twice a day though so don't worry if there is a delay in replying.
I don't have an RG350 yet to actually try it as im holding out for Black Friday so it could be hit or miss.
For it to work in Mame4all I also had to compile my own neogeo.zip so touch wood it should work for the 350 :)

Last edited:

Hana

Dec 10, 2019
Certainly i can, Im only about once or twice a day though so don't worry if there is a delay in replying.
I don't have an RG350 yet to actually try it as im holding out for Black Friday so it could be hit or miss.
For it to work in Mame4all I also had to compile my own neogeo.zip so touch wood it should work for the 350 :)
Hello, can you send the files to me too? I’ve been trying to play twinkle star sprites on my rg300 but my neogeo doesnt seem to work