Aeron

Jul 18, 2015
Took delivery of my T8 today and was surprised at how many of the movie links were down. Seems like most of the addons are not working at the moment.

Do these get automatically updated with new links by Droidbox or is it a manual operation on my part?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Took delivery of my T8 today and was surprised at how many of the movie links were down. Seems like most of the addons are not working at the moment.

Do these get automatically updated with new links by Droidbox or is it a manual operation on my part?
Add ons are updated automatically,and thats done on their servers,and that has nothing to do with the box itself.Some add ons are down at the moment!!!

Aeron

Jul 18, 2015
Thanks 8bitDev. I assumed that Droidbox had automatic link updating to keep everything working. Its not much different to my previous Raspberry Pi 2 set up so it seems.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
Some of the add-ons don't work/get updated.

Genesis
Icefilms
Primewire
DubStop
Zeus
Vdubt25
UK turks

are a few that will give you good movies tv past/present and sport.

Chris..

Aeron

Jul 18, 2015
Thanks Chris.

Another problem just having is when trying to add super repo it will let me input the url but wont allow a name for the repo so cant finish the setup. Cant seem to get past this problem.

Aeron

Jul 18, 2015
Still the same. I don't appear to be doing anything wrong. It lets me add the url but when I click done and go to name it no keyboard comes up and my usb keyboard does not work either - it just wont allow entering a name for some reason.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try this, go out and go to Appearence in system then on your right click on Modded confluence skin and change this to the basic one just confluence. Click yes to save, now go back and finish adding the repo. When you've done go back and change it to Modded again. Done.....enjoy

Reactions: ChrisM

Aeron

Jul 18, 2015
In the mean time I reinstalled Kodi and it is working now after adding standard confluence. Just trying the modded version now after the reinstall.

Thanks for the tip David.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Ok if you ever go back to modded that's a good way around the keyboard fault.
In the mean time enjoy your T8....
As for add-ons its the same on any device, if the site down or blocked or having maintenance it won't work. Still loads to use.
Get show box, moviesHD the app, and for sport Robo cop has some good links at the moment.

Dave

Reactions: Aeron