SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I'm getting my new t8s plus v2 droidbox soon upgrading from this unstable mxq box.

Any ideas, tips, or things that you have found? Also I was told that my 1tb usb drive could be used as internal memory?

On the mxq they claim that you can do the same thing but you can't and every forum etc I have found its a normal problem with the cheap boxes, I am hoping that I can use the what is it 32mb on board and the 1tb together like 1tb 32 however that is in numbers and pronounced.

I just wish I would have been able to find all of the information i have learned over the last year and from this great forum i have to say thanks to everyone for helping me out and I'm very sorry for not liking your posts right away im new to all the social media crap like don't like emojee beats me I sound like im 80 at 40 because I never learned or cared about it lol

But at least I got my mxq free the eBay user sent me the wrong plug so manners say email that's how I do it anyway he's like full refund just give me a good review what that's a mention on a good review o well turned out to be good because the mxq is a good starting box learning etc but low memory glitches etc plus mine doesn't have a reset button i opened it up no button had to use the remote and android software but I learned about whipping it 50 times or more and the many ways to do it and the right ways lol

Thanks