Bravo251

Mar 1, 2016
I have only used mainstream set top boxes. On recommendation I bought a Droidbox T8-S Plus. I managed to download and use Showbox, but there must be more to it than that. Being new to this tech I have looked at various sites and forums but all seem to assume some knowledge - what are "add ons", how and why do you use them? Basically my question is - are there any instructions available for "dummies" that lead you through the process after the initial start and set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Moviehd is available from there Facebook page. You need to download the latest version and then install it, at first it might not show anything apart from No connection. This is while it gets verified by there server.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Sal

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
I have only used mainstream set top boxes. On recommendation I bought a Droidbox T8-S Plus. I managed to download and use Showbox, but there must be more to it than that. Being new to this tech I have looked at various sites and forums but all seem to assume some knowledge - what are "add ons", how and why do you use them? Basically my question is - are there any instructions available for "dummies" that lead you through the process after the initial start and set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add-ons allows you watch media content like Movies, Sports and other Tv shows.
On Kodi you can manually install a particular Add-on or you can directly install Wizard like Wookie or any other Build like AndysBuild that will automatically install Add-ons on Kodi and then you can try out different Add-ons for watching Media content and every Wizard or Build has it own installation procedure that you need to follow to install them on Kodi.
You can follow the below video to install AndysBuild7 on Kodi on Android side: