u25kr

Nov 21, 2015
Hi
I have recently bought a T8 and am still getting used to it. One thing o don't understand is that I don't get fanart. In xbmc on my computer I can arrange my movies for fanart, but this option does not appear ot be on the T8. The only options it gives me are list, big list and thumbnail. Can you help?

Thanks

u25kr

Nov 21, 2015
I am using the default skin with one addon that came preloaded.
I have looked into it and think I am not using the correct scraper, though I am not sure which addon I should be using and where to find it.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you start an addon, there is usually a panel on the left hand side which sort of slides out. There is normally a display option there for fan art. I take it you have not run the wookie wizard which will give you loads of addons?

u25kr

Nov 21, 2015
Hi
Yes that I correct. The slide out panel does not give me the fan art option.
I am installing the wizard now so hopefully that will sort it.

u25kr

Nov 21, 2015
Okay installed the wizzard and have a lot on addons. However I still don't have fan art for my own collection kept on an external hard drive?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
You've definitely imported your collection into Kodi's library? When you did so, you see the content type (films/TV/music videos)? You can highlight the library's entry and edit the source settings there if needed.