mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Hi guys. Bought the t8 box this week but only got the standard remote. When I go on to the normal internet the cursor literally crawls down the screen and it won't let me put text into Google search. Any ideas? Assume it's settings related. Or could I link to ipad?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Not sure there's anything in settings, you can have alook. That's why we sell the VIP air mouse, I have this with my T8 and its faster and has a keyboard on the back. Make things a lot better, these boxes always come with bad remotes just go on YouTube to see this. Hope this helps and a Happy Easter to you too.
Dave

mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Just bought one mate as I can collect tues at argos. It's a 2.4g wireless air mouse qwerty key board for xbmc box android? Am assuming it's compatible? How will I set it up mate/install?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Look in tge app store on your ipad , there are free android remote apps , i use my ipad as a remote works fine.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hi Joe, is your box still running sweet...I think that remote is only for xbmc not android, but I might be wrong. It won't be the 1st or last...happy Easter I'm if for a few beers now.
Dave

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Hi Joe, is your box still running sweet...I think that remote is only for xbmc not android, but I might be wrong. It won't be the 1st or last...happy Easter I'm if for a few beers now.
Dave
Haha , just finished my second bottle of black sheep . Goodbold real ale , am now opening a rather spicy kentucky bourbon. Enjoy your weekend mate , yes keep me right they are xbmc apps which is exactly what he needs.
Have wiped the wizard hahaha after all that , i am on helix 14.4 , founf areally brillant build , free and linked to an add on that upyou install first with everything in it , again not sure it would be right to post it in here , uou might know this site , if your curious PM me.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Can't remember haha , i think i had a bit of a fiddle on to get it to sync to the box but it was all my fault . Think i messed about for ages before i spotted tge bttn top left to switch it on ha

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
This is a good remote, but I don't think it will do android and your browser search....but for xbmc(Kodi) works a treat. You will need to set it up in setting. And mirror you router setting to.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Am using it on my box with the droidbox gotham build , have downloaded a kodi build onto my mac , couldn't get it to link tonthis remote but a wireless mouse seems to do everything i need .

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hello, you need to go to Add host(ipad xbmc remote)then put your details in for this build...so go to your Mac,Kodi, then system, then services, then webserver this is where you make a user and password for it. Then go to remote control and highlight it. Now go back to your ipad and mirror the password and user and the port No and the IP address as this is different to each build. Good luck

14.4 helix I'm on 15.0 Isengard on my laptop and no probs...

Last edited: