Phones11

Oct 23, 2015
HI All

Ive recently got a M8 box that i used the wookie wizard to configure which i found the skin (with the inicredible hulk in the background) to be easy for the wife & kids to navigate the best. Problem is that I found when it does updates it changes the skin & hennce the menu system. Not an issue for me but its giving me an ear ache listening to the rest of the house complain. So the question is can I stop the skin from updating while allowing the rest of the box to update, or rename & save the current skin (the one i want) so I can revert back to it once its done all of its updates?

Thanks in advance for all ideas.

Scott

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
HI All

Ive recently got a M8 box that i used the wookie wizard to configure which i found the skin (with the inicredible hulk in the background) to be easy for the wife & kids to navigate the best. Problem is that I found when it does updates it changes the skin & hennce the menu system. Not an issue for me but its giving me an ear ache listening to the rest of the house complain. So the question is can I stop the skin from updating while allowing the rest of the box to update, or rename & save the current skin (the one i want) so I can revert back to it once its done all of its updates?

Thanks in advance for all ideas.

Scott
Hi

Wookie has skin that is server based.

Being such it runs as modified all the time.

Once update is made,there is no back and that means that setting up Wookie again wont solve the problem as there is no reverting to these changes.

What you can do is download more standardized skin,or use Kodi default one,because there is small chance that they will put changes in a short time period.

Regards