Straff80

Apr 18, 2015
Hi not sure I'm posting this in the right place but need some advice if anyone can help? How can I watch NHL games that aren't being broadcast on premiersport or NBC? I've been trying to find a stream for tonight's game whilst it's on at a reasonable hour but I'm having no luck!! Any advice would be much appreciated

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Just catching up with threads that were missing a reply. Not sure how many hockey fans we have in the forum. Have you tried casting a wider net, in terms of Kodi/XBMC or sport specific forums? Without having searched them out before, I'm pretty sure there is an NHL section within the Phoenix add-on, there are also the match-specfic live feeds of sporting events that you can find in some add-ons, rather than watching a constant stream of one TV channel. AAA, Halow Live, Phoenix>Phoenix TV and vdubt25 are all worth a look and deep search.
If you find any collections or specific streams that make reference to Ace or AceStream, then check if you have the Ace Stream Engine application installed on your device. Open it each time you boot up if so, if it is missing, let us know and we'll sort you out.