Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok here are installation instructions for njm soccer. The story is that another "developer" stole his code so he has put it in a more secure place.

We need to install something called the Ares wizard. Don't worry. This is NOT a build like the Wookie and it WILL NOT replace your addons. Think of it as a configuration & maintenance tool including an addon installer.

1. Important. Delete the current njm addon AND repository

2. Install the ares wizard. Instructions here:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

3. After opening the wizard (it will install in Programs), select "browse addons" from the menu bar and select "video addons" from the sub menu

4. Scroll down the list until you find njm soccer and install it

5. Return to the browse addon menu, open it and this time select "repos".

6. Find the njm repo in the list so we can ensure we get updates and install it

7. Close the wizard

NJM soccer is now installed.

It is a work in progress. When I checked right now little was working. Last night a lot of uk sports was up and working in the Extras section.

Hopefully the weekend fa cup games will be available.

Keep an eye on the njm soccer twitter feed for updates.

Good luck.

Last edited:

robit

Jun 6, 2015
I'm about to have a go. Going to change to Confluence skin in Wookie and go through the info you put up. When done, will I be able to access it within Wookie?

Regards,

Edit: To answer my own question, YES :),

Last edited:
Reactions: Nigelar

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Cheers Nigelar. Just installed it now and have got a great quality stream on.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Njm soccer is giving me a great video stream of arsenal v sunderland. No audio though. other addons are ok although i noticed money sports stream also had no audio.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
I got sound and video but have some buffering at times. Still nice to watch 1080

Regards,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Solution might be to adjust acceleration codec settings although this may mess other things up....

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Do you get the Warning 803 on the screen for a while? It seems to go after a few minutes the match starts.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Dont know i switched to one of the phoenix woody channels. Thats buffering a little. Spanish commentary! Even makes arsenal v sunderland sound exciting.

Reactions: ChrisM

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There is an excitable spanish commentator and a summariser who sounds like the priest with the boring voice in father ted.