Daves2407

Nov 17, 2016
Hi I recently got my droidbox t8-s plus and can't install wookie. I've managed to get wookie onto my droidbox but whenever I go to the install wookie page it doesn't come up with any of the builds, retro wookie, new age wookie or wookie lite, instead there is a just an install button that doesn't work. I've made sure I have kodi 16.1 but wookie still won't work. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Possible ISP blocking? Who is your ISP? Check the how to posts or search this forum for advice on how to circumvent (it varies slightly depending on ISP). Also make sure you are using the most up to date URL for the wookie - check their webpage.

Daves2407

Nov 17, 2016
Possible ISP blocking? Who is your ISP? Check the how to posts or search this forum for advice on how to circumvent (it varies slightly depending on ISP). Also make sure you are using the most up to date URL for the wookie - check

I've made sure that my ISP is not blocking and I think I'm using the most up to date URL but I will check now, thank you

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Let us know how you get on. If still problems can you specify who your ISP is?

Daves2407

Nov 17, 2016
Still not working and there are no parental blocks on my ISP. My ISP is BT, my dad has the same ISP at his house and his droidbox works fine with wookie. I will upload a photo of the install page and see if that helps

Daves2407

Nov 17, 2016
This is the page I get to and can't install

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161117-120514.png
    Screenshot_20161117-120514.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 141

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
hi, have a read of this it just might help you

Code:
https://seo-michael.co.uk/fix-bt-home-hub-kodi-issues/

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Forget about Parental Blocks. Misconception that this is the main issue with BT, it is the Smart Setup system on their modems.
Each new device on the network, open a browser window and visit this forum - https://DroidBOXForums.com
If it loads fine, carry on.
If it shows the BT logo, click "Get Started" (then reconfirm you're not interested in the blocks/controls). No need to login on the next screen.
NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THE DEVICE UNABLE TO GET FULL INTERNET ACCESS

[edit]
sblabs may have beaten me to it, didn't refresh page, apologies.

Reactions: sblabs