taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
Hi,

Keen to update to the latest version and followed the steps of clearing data and restoring to original state. When I relaunch the XBMC app however the Xunity version does not appear and on reboot instead of the Droidbox green screen I get the OUYA original.

I have never been keen on upgrading as I have been perfectly happy with the stability and speed of the OUYA version but am keen to boot to a version with the wizard so I can update. Any steerage most welcome!

taste3171

Dec 13, 2014
I've given up on OUYA and taken the plunge by installing the latest XBMC Gotham apk. all good.

( I understand the fat bloke in the red suit might have got me a T8 so this should soon be relegated to the bedroom in any case ... must be said that its held up well, since Oct 2013 in fact, more than happy !)

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Hello there, sorry for late reply, we have been very busy last month and most of our office workers went on a holiday vacation . If you need further assistance, just inform us here or you can also email us at [email protected]. Thanks! :)