dylan taylor

Jan 16, 2015
hi there, i updated xbmc this week and navi x, you tube and some other channels are coming up as broken and ask to be disabled..

any ideas whats going on?

thanks

Reactions: flids.utd

dylan taylor

Jan 16, 2015
yes ive tried resetting to factory settings and reinstalling, running the wizard agains everal times..

i get boxes come up saying broken in repository, doesnt meet requirements? disable yes or no..

tbh i have to clear data and cache every 2-3 weeks as a matter of course and maybe every 5th week do a factory reset due to glitching..

ive just taken it on the chin and accepted the box is a bit glitchy and thats not a prob at all..

dylan taylor

Jan 16, 2015
Hello,

Try to reset XBMC’s settings to their original defaults, please do the following. Note that this will wipe out ALL customizations you have made since first using XBMC, and any downloaded metadata (album covers, film posters, artist info etc) caused by importing your media collection will have to be redownloaded. Start from the Android homescreen, and bring up the list of all installed applications. Select Settings, and highlight Apps on the left handside (if you can't see an entry for Apps, please click on the far right tab and select the More Settings button). On the right (you may need to scroll down) you should see an entry for XBMC - click on it. Now click the button labelled “Clear Data”. Wait until the statistics for space taken have updated, and return to Android’s homescreen.
Now please open XBMC, select Videos, and then click Add-ons. You should see DroidBOX Wizard listed there, please click it. Now select the update icon that mentions your device’s model name. Please allow the process to complete, and then wait an additional 3 minutes. (For this one time only), please do NOT exit XBMC by selecting the power/standby icon situated at the bottom of XBMC’s homescreen, instead please REMOVE THE POWER LEAD FROM YOUR DEVICE INSTEAD.
Once your device reboots, wait 3 minutes and then open XBMC. Wait five minutes after the last update notification that may appear. Restart XBMC a final time, and the process is complete.

Thanks mate it worked a treat.

Reactions: ChrisM

dylan taylor

Jan 16, 2015
Hey Silently Screaming, baaad news, 2? days later while using xbmc all the broken repositories started happening again.
i think around 15 of them, odddly tho not navi x, but you tube, i stream, watch wrestling lol etc...
ive done a reset exactly as before and as soon as it xbmc booted up after the update a window kept popping up with broken repositories again...
have emailed you as before..

thanks mate.