WelderBob

Jan 15, 2020
Michigan
I’m hoping someone who knows how to stream picks up where “More_News_Now_2 “ left off.
It is a great news organization with very few commercials. I’m 70yrs and dumb as a box of rocks about computers or I would.
Please someone stream OANN news. I’m sure you will like it over Fox, fake news CNN or conspiracy theory MSNBC ( MSDNC ) .

thank you mobdro and all who stream there.

WelderBob

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
From Wikipedia. "One America News Network, also known as One America News, is a conservative, far-right news and opinion channel owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013."

Can I respectfully suggest that you use this forum to share technical questions about the use and enjoyment of Droix products rather than pursue a political agenda, for which there are many, many other forums.

WelderBob

Jan 15, 2020
Michigan
I was not trying to push a political agenda. I’m a independent who always try’s to vote for a person best qualified for the job. I am also a retired UAW welder. Last time checked they always vote Democrat, I always try my best to use a open mind when talking politics . Wikipedia Is a political driven web site.
I can’t understand why you injected politics in to my post? When watched OAN during the day they broadcast USA and world news from everywhere.
Like cable news used to be . I’m very sorry if I upset you or anyone else . I just learned a lot about this forum.