white knight

Aug 20, 2014
Hi

I have been using my X7 model AC8350 since Feb with no problems. When I tried to switch the box on today no response...nothing. The chargers red led is working so must be the box.

Is there anything I can try or does it have to go back to seller, still under guarantee.

Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
We are the seller. We've had a couple of instances when the power supply lit up the LED, but didn't work to power up the DroidBOX device itself previously. Send us an e-mail ( [email protected] ) with a link to this thread - http://www.droidboxforums.com/posts/1036 , your original Amazon/eBay order ID (a very long number) and account name, and mention that SilentlyScreaming said that to first try sending you a new power supply, and if that doesn't help, that both the device and power supply need to be returned.

white knight

Aug 20, 2014
I know I should have replied earlier but thanks for an excellent customer service. I was contacted by customer services the same day as my query and received the replacement power supply a few days later.

Unfortunately I have only been able to try the new unit yesterday, and yes the box is working again.

Many thanks

Reactions: ChrisM

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Thanks a lot for coming back and letting me know. I don't always get a chance to talk a lot with the guys who look after dispatch and replacements in the London office, so it is reassuring to hear good news :)