triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
I have been using a TX6 box successfully to watch movies on Covenant and Exodus mainly. However, in the last week I have been unable to watch anything as I keep getting a 'No Stream Available' message, even for films I have previously been able to see! This happens on whatever addon I use which makes me think its something wrong in the box rather than the addon. any ideas how to resolve the issue?
As an additional bit of info we use Virgin for our broadband which is great when its working but does have a tendency to drop out a fair bit which doesn't help matters,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think the reply I gave to a similar post back in December is still valid. More and more add-ons require a subscription to services like premiumize and real debrid. Using a VPN some times gives a different result. Are the add-ons you mention still beeping maintained?

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Thanks for that. I have a Real Debrid account and all has been well with it. I will try a VPN and see if that improves things as we have 2 boxes (a TX6 ande T8) and have the same issue on both. Is there a way to check weather an addon is being maintained? We use Covenant and Numbers mainly and they have been fine until this 'no stream available' issue

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to check weather an addon is being maintained? We use Covenant and Numbers mainly and they have been fine until this 'no stream available' issue
You'll have to do some sleuth work essentially.
i..e, 5 minutes of google-fu lead me to the github repository for covenant
Last update was November 2020, so I don't know if I'd consider that being "actively maintained".

It's probably going to be difficult to find contact details for most of these kinds of services due to their nature.

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
So, have tried some up to date addons, Oath and Revolution but still no good! Always getting the no stream available message when clicking on any of the many possible sources . I have cyberghost VPN and real debrid installed. Am I just unlucky with these addons or am I missing something obvious? Should say our box runs Kodi 17.6

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I would certainly install Kodi 19 to ensure you have all the latest scrapers. Some add-ons you have may now be incompatible with earlier versions of Kodi. Certainly worth a try at !east. And I would look at refreshing your add-on line up anyway (check sites like Kodi tips and SEO Michael for the latest working add-ons)