27mark

Aug 10, 2015
your having a bit of a mare paul, i feel for you its a right pain when nothings working as it should

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
Cheers Mark. Yeh I'm usually either pretty good or pretty lucky with technology but this one has beat me.
I emailed Droidbox yesterday and didn't really expect a reply until Monday but they emailed back within a couple of hours and are going to sort it for me.
Excellent and speedy customer service from Droidbox. If only every company was like them.

Reactions: David Savage

Droid4653

Jul 25, 2015
Paul
Mine is the original thread you refer to above. I got my box changed fir a new one, not just reinstalled. Check your serial number if you suspicious.. The new box works a treat no problems at all. I did not install droidbox kodi I used the one from play store and set it up myself just follow youtube. I'm glad to say I've now had the box for a couple of months with not one problem. That's my advice. Also openelec is great but the less you have on kodi the better who needs all those addons choose the correct ones and you can get away with a handful.