• wifi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • patches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drlemon

Mar 16, 2017
Hello, i flashed my android box.
the update worked fine and it works when i connect a ethernet cable, but it will not scan for any wifi network.
i have tried my phone hotspot but it looks like i am missing a patch.
My box is a t96u pro
thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I take it your box is not a Droidbox and you have not updated with one of the most recent OTA updates.
One of the issues with applying unofficial firmwares is it can kill or reduce functionality on the box.
Typically people, who have tried to update boxes running android 4.4 to android 5 lollipop on boxes running amlogic s8** series chips find that they have problems with wifi or remote not working after the update.
You provide little information on your box or what you have attempted to update with the new firmware so it is difficult to diagnose further.
My suggestion would be to contact the box supplier to see if they can provide you with an original firmware so you can reflash. Alternatively, you could check the Freaktab site for a compatible firmware although you will probably have to experiment as there is are many different firmwares for a particular chip.

drlemon

Mar 16, 2017
Hello,
my box is a Sunvell T95U PRO / this link is the same thats on sale on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/U2C-Androi...b-bd11-4e9e-8c26-9ca0139074ee&pf_rd_i=desktop

I tried several firmwares from China Gadgets, the problem with the software provided is thats its not t95u but t95z
http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/?s=T95u+Pro

The latest firmware i tried was from freaktab called SC-FINAL-V1-T95-K-U-PRO
Its boots perfect except for the wifi will not turn on. I received this box as a present so i do not know who the supplier is.
The chip inside the box is HQST 1640 H82409S

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I doubt there is much more advice I can offer. Do Sunveil have a good support service? Can you contact them for help? Do they have a user forum like this one for Droidbox supplied machines?