ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Anything i play last for 3/4 seconds then buffers n stops ?? Was working yesterday. Whats going on tbis box is a day old.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Using zeus add on streams there all stop start. I know streams from his are good also doing it on vdub25.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
I have them all dotted as was when new. Also run tbis through a home cinema amp will audio settings nred changing.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Cheers dave. Id done all that before but streams werent working well i powered off tge box as l was close to sticking a hammer through it.
I have played streams and all seems ok.

Im sure these boxes really do have there own mind.

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
I switch my t8 box on it starts up and the android logo appears and then when i click on xbmc or any of my favourites the helix screen shows and a bar across the bottom starts to fill up saying preparing first run and then all i get is a blank black screen and i have to shut the box off!!! Please help

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to setting (the two cogs) on the main boot menu, now go other and more setting and storage check your memory here if its nearly full delete something and then clear cache for all apps aswell. After you've done this reboot and try again and see if it works.

Dave

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
How do i delete the cache? And ive noticed when i start itup it doesnt say that kodi or whatever it is has user permissions but i havnt changed anything cos i watched a film last nite perfect no problems thanks david

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Hi david it says on my storage my space is running out!! It says i have 1 mb left lol lookin at it kodi 4 droidbox takes 3.7 gb thats the main one but i dont download or save films well not that i know of so how come its full as shouldnt i have around 2gb like when i had the box and ps if i reset my box now will it still have the droidbox wizard add ons as i had my box pre loaded before the changes in law happened sorry to be a pain

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Not sure why its done that....
1st to clear cache for all app go to storage and on that page go to cache and then click on it and clear.
Now to the other if you watch a movie it should only stream ahead a little, if it streams to far its set to zero cache and that can cause problems.
Now the only thing you can do is to go setting, other, more setting and this time apps and scroll down to Kodi, then force stop and then clear data.
Go back out and restart your box, now go back to Kodi and try and run the droidbox wizard if it will let you. If it does happy days if not then there's a thread on here about what to do.
If you do manage to get it running again check how far its streaming if its to far let me no and we will sort it.
Also keep an eye on your memory as it soon fills up. Hope this helps and I'm off now till later on so Good Luck

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Just check its set up ok, nothing to worry about. If its not playing ok just leave it and enjoy, just keep an eye on the memory and clear cache once a week. You can also in the main boot up menu press the menu button on your remote and hold you should now get 4 different menu pics to choose from. If you keep hold you should get a rocket up clearing some space to. You can do that any where even in Kodi....I prefer using openelec as its seem smoother.
Enjoy and hope the buffering has stopped now .

Dave

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
started getting buffering problems myself tonight, i used xunity maintance and enabled mikey1234 xml settings and all seems well again