caputomaru

Jun 13, 2015
Hello I just finished the wizard on a t8s and tried using open eleo. It rebooted showing the droidbox logo then nothing it freezes into an unresponsive black screen....any ideas?
Regards Alessandro

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

caputomaru

Jun 13, 2015
Right I tried to reset the device no sign of life at all. Now the time is even wrong at the front. Still black screen. Quite frustrated now......

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi sorry to here this, not sure on this box but I have a T8 there is a reset button on the side so try this or even just power off.
When you next run the wizard use the the open elec for that build and the 1st confluence skin for the android one.
Also after the wizard has finished unplug the power after you've click ok to the last message. Plug back in and go back to Kodi and wait 15 mins for add-ons to update.
Hope this helps.

caputomaru

Jun 13, 2015
Hello David I wish I could have gone that far. After the android boot logo everything goes black and stuck. Frustrated I also did a restore wiping user data e rebooting. Same thing. Just a black screen after the android boot logo. Now I turned everything off ... Too frustrated...

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If this carrys on I think you need to use the live chat. Its on the main site and the green box in the corner its says message or chat in. Only thing is don't think anyone's there now, but try tomorrow. It can get frustrating but when you get sorted it will be worth it. Good luck

caputomaru

Jun 13, 2015
Hello David yes I had read it thank you. My box is a t8s so the restore button is visible next to the USB ports. But thank you

caputomaru

Jun 13, 2015
I will sort this out tom morn guts. Been busy working late shifts. Cheers