JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
when in android kodi my p2p streams work great , but when in openELEC kodi it says channel initialisation failed , are they different python scripts if so does any one know them

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Last edited:

JPMSCFC

Jul 28, 2015
Hi mrorange
I've had a look at what you sent me , I don't understand any of it , I'm sure the answer I'm looking for is there somewhere but I can't see it , sopcast is fine , acestream says channel initialisation failed I need simple instructions or I'm stuffed I'm not computer literate

Thanks so much for trying to help me

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Hello JPMSCFC,
I understand you're not computer literate, but that's ok. I bought my Amlogic MXIII from a man who resembled Jerry Sienfeld's Uncle Louie.
All the XBMC Seller on eBay and Definately Craig's will sell you a box with limited programming and no backup.
When I recently installed kodi 14.2 from Google Play Store, I had no idea it would wipe out the ALL THE PROGRAMMING?
I asked guy from Craig's List said he would charge me $50 to fix, plus Purchase another Amlogic MXIII for $125. He increased his price by $25.
So I scoured on Google and youTube in need of solutions. I know ultimately I had to learn this, even though I didn't want to.
Buyer believe just because you buy it with everything installed that it will work without complications. Once there's a server change like on 1Channel, you to know where to find the latest url that connect your app and box to the server, then url into 1Channels Setting.

Don't worry!!! Just be patience and go through the steps!!!

Here is Visual Display

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-and-configure-p2p-streams-xbmc-os-x/

Using these instructions, you can input
Parser Script from the site I forward to you.

Remember follow the steps. If done correctly p2p Streams will let you know if they're valid or not. They're valid. They worked for me.

However p2p Stream is useless to me, because I thought it was XBMCTorrent.

Last edited: