Kafla

Sep 22, 2015
I have been using my box for a week or and after a play around I have decided to run the openlec option.

I have used the wookie wizard to run kodi and I am pleased with how everything works although I have lost the option to return now to Android.

My question is will Android or any of its apps still run in the background and should I have done anything before switching to Openlec?

As an aside NBCSN doesn't work very well in 1080 but works perfectly in 720 - is this an openlec problem or just luck that the stream is a bit off just now.

I am a total amateur at these things so forgive me if my terminology is not quite correct here!

Kendalld77

Aug 12, 2015
You need to change back to confluence skin when you want to go to android power option will then have the option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
.... .....

My question is will Android or any of its apps still run in the background and should I have done anything before switching to Openlec?

.... .....

Android is one operating system, openELEC is another. When you reboot and switch to openELEC, Android's processes aren't left in memory, so don't worry about that at all.