cazawoman

Oct 8, 2015
I'm trying to watch a sports, any sports Chanel but it shows as 'working' then stops or it shows as 'playback failed' and to check the log. What does this mean?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I'm trying to watch a sports, any sports Chanel but it shows as 'working' then stops or it shows as 'playback failed' and to check the log. What does this mean?
Hi

Can you please check if everything is OK with your internet connection (you can use speed test app on your box on android to measure speed).

Please take a note that 5mbs is required for streaming.

If that is OK,please message which add on are you trying to access to?

Also please take a note that after some time its good to do fresh add on wizard setup,in order to get all updates applied properly.

Regards

Reactions: David Savage

cazawoman

Oct 8, 2015
Hi, thank you for your reply. I'm so sorry, I'm not very technical. I have now gone to watch Cartoon Network and it's asking me to do a video update but I'm not sure how to update. I thought the updates were done automatically. I'm worried if I do updates etc I could lose everything. I had wookie remotely installed today

cazawoman

Oct 8, 2015
My speed is 23.9 and it's connected via the Ethernet cable. I had tried a few sports channels and now Cartoon Network is also buffering. My son had just watched a movie and that was fine, we had no issues with that

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

The issue that you are reporting is related to Add-ons.

You can follow below link to get help about Check log:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

I would also recommend you to clear data and reinstall Wookie wizard.

You can follow the video below to clear data and reinstall Wookie wizard:

Hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage