Edd

Mar 5, 2016
I received my droidbox t8-plus yesterday and most things are working well apart from trying to create login to Google Playstore with my existing email address, it keeps saying there is a problem and to try again, I've tried umpteen times but keep getting the same error message, I've even tried creating new account but still get the same error message. GMail and Google do the same, I managed to create my AOL email address as an account with GMail. I've done Force Stop and Clear Data in Apps, and OTA Update is up todate. Anyone have any ideas????

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Edd go to ota updates and see if you can update the firmware as that was a problem with the new boxes. Droidbox updated the firmware to fix this problem as your not the 1st to come across this. Ps. Sorry didn't read the end of ur post;) you need to speak to admin about this if your box is up to date.

Reactions: David Savage

Edd

Mar 5, 2016
Thanks I did a factory reset, although Playstore failed again. I then created my GMail Aol account successfully and decided to try and create my GMail account and was amazed when it worked, I then went back to Playstore and logged in successfully. Thanks again.