1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pocketgo mame - a few questions

Discussion in 'BittBoy, PocketGo & PocketGo v2 Handhelds' started by Caffeine demon, May 26, 2020.

1. Caffeine demon

Caffeine demon New Member

Hi,

Just got a pocketgo fully loaded with games, and will probably have a few hundred questions over the next few weeks - But just a couple to start off with, regarding mame,,

1 - On super space invaders, The bottom of the screen is chopped off (ie, the important bit with my ship on) - unless I use a rotated screen option - sure i've tried all the screen options but it still doesn't work - is there a way around it, or at least to chop of the top of the screen with the score on?

2 - Can you access dip switches from within the games (like pressing tab on PC mame?

3 - (NOW SORTED - Was just doing checks following an improper shut down) Was going to check my mame version, but the pocketgo logo appears, then the screen goes blank - any ideas?

4 - And another general one, is there any pc software to enable viewing the contents of the sd-card?

Thanks..

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. Dave C

Dave C Administrator Staff Member

You can enter the in-emulator settings with START+SELECT, you can find various options there including DIP switches if I remember right.

You can simply use a Micro SD Card Reader on your PC to view the contents of the SD card.