Gadgetjules

Feb 23, 2016
Hi all. I bought a TS 8s a few weeks ago as a 2nd box, I was given a droidbox which came fully loaded with lots of add ons etc for Christmas.
I was a bit disappointed that the new box didn't come preloaded but cost double than the first box. How can I get all the same things on the 2nd box?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you mean within kodi you will have to add the 3rd party add-ons yourself.
most people use the wookie wizard to do this, here is a video showing you how to do it.
they say wookie lite works best for openelec

Reactions: Qaisir

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi all. I bought a TS 8s a few weeks ago as a 2nd box, I was given a droidbox which came fully loaded with lots of add ons etc for Christmas.
I was a bit disappointed that the new box didn't come preloaded but cost double than the first box. How can I get all the same things on the 2nd box?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

All the Boxes comes with some preloaded Applications including Kodi and then you just need to install Wizards like Wookie on Kodi and that will allow you to watch all media content.
You can follow the video that Angela advised you for installing Wookie on Kodi.

Reactions: angela

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016

From what I understand, these droidbox droidboxes haven't been what is commonly known as 'fully loaded' for a very long time. Are you sure you got a droidbox for Christmas or just one of the many generic Chinese android tv boxes?

The t8-s while it does costs more than the lesser spec droidboxes for sale on here and much more than the cheap Chinese ones. ..... it's also many times more of a machine with stable, high quality and high spec components.

All the apps/kodi/plug ins that come on a 'fully loaded box' from whatever source you buy it. ...are free anyway.

You haven't lost out on anything by buying a t8-s without such things pre-installed.... you've gained a high quality machine with more aftersales support than you can shake a stick at.

For kodi.... wookie is your friend