Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi guys.....any idea what's causing this.......?

In Xbmc I go to family and kids.....then onto kids tv shows........then onto 'shake it up'.......then season 1( although it's the same on all of them).........then click on the 1st episode.......I then get the opening stream box in the middle( pheonix)..........then in the top left of the screen I get a Red Cross and it says"PUTLOCKER" unbalanced parenthesis !!!! And that's it.
Really getting frustrated with this box at the minute.......like yesterday I was struggling to watch any English live football too.
To be honest it's prob more like the user ( me) that's doing or done something wrong in the 1st few days of ownership.
Any help guys?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys.....any idea what's causing this.......?

In Xbmc I go to family and kids.....then onto kids tv shows........then onto 'shake it up'.......then season 1( although it's the same on all of them).........then click on the 1st episode.......I then get the opening stream box in the middle( pheonix)..........then in the top left of the screen I get a Red Cross and it says"PUTLOCKER" unbalanced parenthesis !!!! And that's it.
Really getting frustrated with this box at the minute.......like yesterday I was struggling to watch any English live football too.
To be honest it's prob more like the user ( me) that's doing or done something wrong in the 1st few days of ownership.
Any help guys?
Where were you trying to watch the footie ?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
+1 on which add-on were you using for the football?

Regarding the putlocker error, I tried to follow your steps, but got stuck at Kids TV Shows. I'll just clear my data and re-run the Wizard in case I've not done it recently enough on this device.
No, still the same.
Under Family & Kids I see
.Top Cartoon, Marvel Movies, Kids Movies, Cartoonland, Superheroes, Cartoonworld, Animation, Caitlin's Corner, Gemma's List, Discovery Networks
If I actually click on the Family & Kids entry, I get taken to a collection of streams in the Phoenix add-on.

Can you let me know whether you see a different collection? It might be worth re-running the Wizard at some point.