Ross

Jan 28, 2015
Hi, hopefully someone can help. Had a q7 for about 8 months now and it's been running ok. Recently though it's started to shut down randomly and has become very annoying. I now can't watch anything without it shutting down every 2 minutes. I'm able to turn it back on again straight away however within minutes it goes off again.

Can anyone advise on the best way to resolve this please?

Thanks

Ross

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for your reply. I've just tried and it still shuts down with other streaming apps.

Ross

Jan 28, 2015
It seems to stay on though if I'm just navigating through the menus. It does just seem to be the streaming apps that are shutting it down

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Can you check the storage in your device as if its nearly full it can cause errors. It should be in setting, other, more setting and storage and see what you have. While your have clear cache as well for all devices.
If it is full delete a few apps and down loads too. Hope this helps...

Dave

Ross

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I've checked the storage and it's nowhere near being full.

Am I supposed to log a support ticket or is support only offered through the forum?

Thanks

Ross

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Ok, this forum is for support and so is live chat, Facebook and email using the contact us at the bottom of the page right corner. Sometimes if the memory full it can cause issues, but if you say its fine then I would give live chat ago. Go to the main page of this forum, then click the link to the main site. When you get there a green box will pop up with message or chat in click on it and hopefully someone can sort it for you.
Good luck.