Chrisdroid

Aug 29, 2015
Hiya All,
I have a Q7 that has screen freeze. It doesnt seem to make any difference what app or programs I use, ( Kodi, Showbox, skype, internt ect ) The sound can be heard in the background.
The box does get warm & sometime feels hot. And the only way to recover to the home screen is to power the unit down.

I have reduced the resolution all the way down to its minimum (Looks bloody awful), but still the picture freezes.

All advise welcome.

Chris

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hiya All,
I have a Q7 that has screen freeze. It doesnt seem to make any difference what app or programs I use, ( Kodi, Showbox, skype, internt ect ) The sound can be heard in the background.
The box does get warm & sometime feels hot. And the only way to recover to the home screen is to power the unit down.

I have reduced the resolution all the way down to its minimum (Looks bloody awful), but still the picture freezes.

All advise welcome.

Chris
Hi

Can you please try to solve problem by doing factory reset

In order to do factory reset on your box from android please follow next:

go to settings>other>more settings>backup and reset>factory reset and confirm
OR
go to settings>backup and reset>factory reset and confirm

Please message us back with results

Regards

Chrisdroid

Aug 29, 2015
Hi

Can you please try to solve problem by doing factory reset

In order to do factory reset on your box from android please follow next:

go to settings>other>more settings>backup and reset>factory reset and confirm
OR
go to settings>backup and reset>factory reset and confirm

Please message us back with results

Regards

Hiya I have tried the above using both installers (DroidBox Launcher & Launcher 3)
On both occasions the box has turned off completely, I assume after its finished loading everything.
After turning the power off/on
1st time - started to run apps ShowBox played ok, for a while until I selected to play something else.
2nd time - installing repo on kodi, didnt get chance to put in Name
3rd time - when using chrome, screen is "splitting" The top of the page comes down to where ive scrolled down to for a few seconds, then resets itself. That said the picture didnt freeze at that point. Ukiptv ok ran ok on several channels. Bbc iplayer says I have no internet connection ???
Speed test saying different??? Mobdro saying check connection???? Errrrm
Turned ethernet off/on Still no connection in Mobdro but still seeing ad's. Chrome still working
Started up Kodi, update widows popping up, ok. Didn't choose to update to 15.1.
Went to Add source, got as far as, http then picture froze, cant move mouse or input anything.
Arrrrgh

Last edited: