kelkee

May 27, 2015
How do you power off the box using the mini keyboard remote? Also I have the T8s and I installed the modded "beta test kodi only" wizard pack. .but it's a little busy. Is there a way to go to regular simple skin without redoing everything?

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
If it's the vip air mouse start by putting the air mouse and the remote that came with box facing each other infa-red to infa-red

Then long press the Tv button on air mouse it will start flashing fast to slow ,then press power button on remote that came with box,the air mouse will light to say it has received the code

Next press the power button on. Air mouse it will flash slow to let you know the code is stored to the power button,that is it the remote should now switch your box on and off
Hope this helps:)

Reactions: ChrisM

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi as for the skin while in Kodi go to system-appearance-skin then select confluence instead of modded confluence its more simplistic:)

Reactions: ChrisM

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Sorry don't have that,check instructions Will have a learn function,or somebody on here will have one and let you know:)

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
You can use something like the QuickBoot (Reboot) app from the Play Store (and add a shortcut on the homescreen) for a reboot, but as the i8 doesn't have an infrared LED, you'll need to use the infrared remote control to power off the device. Unless anyone's found a working app for turning off? QuickBoot works for recovery menu access and normal reboots at least.