Allan bone

Mar 6, 2015
Hey I keep getting Random blank screen for 2-5 seconds on my x7 no matter what app I'm using has anyone else had something similar and if so what's the fix thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I had this along time ago, and in settings I turn the HDMI auto switch off. Been ok since, its to do with when you turn your box on your tv picks it up. Give it a go and good luck.
Dave

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, it should be in the setting part on the main boot menu. Not sure on this box as I have the T8 and imx6...but have a look round, if its not there then this box might not have it
You can check all your cables are connected properly too, just to rule that out.

Dave

Allan bone

Mar 6, 2015
Hi, it should be in the setting part on the main boot menu. Not sure on this box as I have the T8 and imx6...but have a look round, if its not there then this box might not have it
You can check all your cables are connected properly too, just to rule that out.

Dave
Thanks for your help will have a play about with it cheers

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you head to Settings, then click the Display entry, can you then see a Screen section to enter? If so, click in there and then look for the Output Mode, HDMI Mode or a similar entry. Also worth keeping an eye out for are the screen scale options to make sure you've got nothing missing off the sides.