judeep

Sep 30, 2016
So i just updated the the latest firmware and now have an odd issue in exodus.

Basically video is randomly ,pausing itself!

Any ideas?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sounds very much like regular buffering. Nothing to do with the release. Usually due to overload on the host server, so little you can do.

judeep

Sep 30, 2016
Sounds very much like regular buffering. Nothing to do with the release. Usually due to overload on the host server, so little you can do.
It's definitely not buffering. It's like I pressed pause but obviously i didn't!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015

Well a google search for your specific problem of video pausing on exodus suggests buffering/too much traffic hitting the host server as the most common cause. A secondary less likely cause is an unstable internet connection with periodic drop outs.
A good test. Does it happen on other addons?

Also have a look at this. There is a reference to adjusting buffer size in the advanced settings.xml file but i would still go with the too many calls on the host as the cause.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....g_a_problem_where_the_video_stream_on_exodus/

Reactions: sblabs