David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you ran the new wizard, this might sort things out. You will need to clear you data in xbmc. Go to android setting and then apps then scroll down to xbmc then clear data, wait for it to go to 0. Then wait abit long before you go to xbmc, then open go to video then wizard. It will ask you for your password and username put them in then pick 1st confluence skin and wait for it to finish, click ok then unplug the power wait then plug back in. Let it start then go back yo xbmc this time wait again for it to finish the updates (15mins)then see how it is. Good luck.

Noblington

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks David. I cleared an re-ran the wizard a couple of days ago. This sorted out most of my old 'script failed' errors and all seemed to be working fine... Until last night when this happened. That was the third time I have had to clear and re-run the wizard in the three weeks I have had my box. Surely I shouldn't need to do this every week just to make it work should I? I really like using my box but it is getting a little frustrating and I thought there might be a longer-term solution. Thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Yes you are right, you shouldn't need to do this, I would get in touch using the live chat on our main site so someone can go through this with you. It might turn out to be faulty box. Live chat is the small box in the bottom corner says messages in it. Hope you get sort and let me no how you get on, live chat is normally office hours only..good luck and hope you get sorted. Just one more thing when you turn your box off do you power off or leave it in stand by, I find turning the power off can cause it to reset(in some boxes),I normally leave it in stand by.

Jimmy Clark

Mar 27, 2015
Just got an x7 ultimate yesterday i can access some things but i cant access live tv on navi x from the ( last viewed in 24 hours) it just keeps saying working or shows the ip adresss at bottom can some help plz

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Go out if xbmc, on the main menu go setting,more setting, apps then xbmc and clear data. Let it get to zero then go back to xbmc, remember you need your password and username. Go for the first Confluence skin and let it load. At the end click on the last message then unplug the power from the back and wait, then plug back in. Should be ok now..good luck