ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@sean99 Do you have a recommendation?
@Milamber Don't forget using a Wizard (due to new skin being switched to) will remove the switch to Android option when shutting in LibreELEC.
Programs>LibreELEC Config>Scroll down on right (or switch to the Confluence skin, or switch via the Recovery menu, let us know if you're not familiar and need a hand).

Reactions: sblabs

Milamber

Aug 14, 2015
SilentlyScreaming, thanks for the response. Already discovered the "no return to Android" scenario :( At 72 years old, I sometimes need all the help I can get, which is why I would rather use a wizard. I am a little reluctant to try any build, but used Sean99 prior to firmware update. Perhaps I will give it a go in LE but ISTR it's for Kodi 15.2 Regards.

M.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
@Milamber you could try my other build Sean's Build which was built on kodi 16.1 but you will have to get 'return to android' once its installed from programs/ LibreElec configuration. Maybe add it as a shortcut on your homescreen. Any problems adding that give me a shout.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM and sblabs

Milamber

Aug 14, 2015
Hello Sean, I did not realise that I could do that. We are about to go visit family, but I will certainly give it a go later today, or tomorrow. Thanks for the info. Regards.

M.

Reactions: ChrisM and sean99