STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi l am having trouble with both my remotes. l need to use both my remote and remote key pad to navigate arround it seems like some keys work on one unit and not the other .so l am using both to navige
Thanks in advance Steve

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi thanks when l get home I'll check it sll and send a post thanks again for the responce
Steve

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi l have the mini keypad and the remote supplied with my T8 it seems that the up down asross and the ok button and return if one works on the kepad the same doesn't work on the supplied on it is mainly right arrow left arrow and return that are the proble
Tanks in advance Steve

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi just realised that l can only turn to standby with the supplied remote and not the mini key pad
thanks Steve

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi steve, we had a thread about this a few weeks ago. You can "teach" the mini keypad commands from the remote (I did this for the VIP air mouse). Here's an extract from my contribution to the thread based on the instructions that came with my mini keypad. It's for setting the on/off switch on the mouse but is supposed to work for other keys as well.

"On/off button on the "flying squirrel" (chinese translation) now works. This is what you do.
Place original supplied remote and air mouse end to end beam side facing.
Press the tv button on the air mouse until the rapidly flashing red light slows down - it is now entering learning mode.
Press the on/off button on the original remote once. This sends the code to the air mouse.
Press the on/off button on the air mouse once to read the code.
Worked first time for me. Suspect it may need some faffing about if it doenst work first time for you."

Reactions: STEVE AR

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Note it works for the vip mouse which has its own keypad, not sure if it will work for the mini keypad device. Check if there was anything in the instructions you received with it.