gary short

Oct 13, 2015
i received what I thought was the b52 remote when I brought my droidbox t8s.
But my remote looks like the b52 but the buttons are different
I don't have a TV button instead my 2 top button are power and search therefore I can't map my remote with my infared remote which is pritty annoying. Anyone else got one of these ?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
i received what I thought was the b52 remote when I brought my droidbox t8s.
But my remote looks like the b52 but the buttons are different
I don't have a TV button instead my 2 top button are power and search therefore I can't map my remote with my infared remote which is pritty annoying. Anyone else got one of these ?
Hi

Can you please take a picture and share it with us so we could provide further assistance!

Regards

gary short

Oct 13, 2015
This is the controller that I got with my t8s. Thought it was a b52. I can't seems to teach or map the button to do what there suppose to. The keyboard on the back works fine. The air mouse is hit and miss. Most buttons you can see on the picture don't work or don't do what they are suppose to do, or even more frustrating they do different things depending on what page you are on within kodi.

I brought this brand new with my t8s box 3 weeks ago, any help would be very much apreciated

image.jpeg

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
This is the controller that I got with my t8s. Thought it was a b52. I can't seems to teach or map the button to do what there suppose to. The keyboard on the back works fine. The air mouse is hit and miss. Most buttons you can see on the picture don't work or don't do what they are suppose to do, or even more frustrating they do different things depending on what page you are on within kodi.

I brought this brand new with my t8s box 3 weeks ago, any help would be very much apreciated

View attachment 259

Hi

Thanks for the picture

Can you please also take a picture at the back of your remote!

I will attach full manual for i25(b52) remote so you could find out more,also i will post errata below!

For cursor calibration

Step 1: Keep the device ON
Step 2: Place the device horizontally on the table
Step 3: Press the Left key of the mouse+ Return key together and release. Keep the keyboard in horizon.
Step 4: Wait till Blue LED turns on. This means the calibration is successful.
If not succeed, please repeat steps 1-4.

Attachments

• i25 User Manual V1_5DBx20140902.pdf
    181.9 KB · Views: 220

gary short

Oct 13, 2015
Picture of the reverse of my remote,
To be honest I am not interested in the air mouse I would like the b52 remote that was advertised so when I press the menu button in kodi it brings up the menu, Most buttons on my remote do not work in kodi and this clearly is not the b52 remote. It does not even look like the one in the manual you have sent
remote2.jpg

gary short

Oct 13, 2015
It is not the b52, the b52 has got a set button and a tv button, these buttons also allow you to map the remote from the infared remote, at the moment I can't change what my buttons do and most of them do nothing, the remote is pritty useless

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
There is more than one version of the B52 (which was also previously know as the i25), the newer version doesn't learn IR codes, but normally has the buttons assigned in advance for our models.