paulsto

Oct 2, 2016
I have installed nemesis on openelec kodi and the menu will not work but I can't work out how to delete/uninstall or install another build over ir. Any help please?

Thanks

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi. Go to your program addons in the build you are using and select the Fresh Start addon, if it's not there select get more find it and install it, run it then reboot your box it will give you a fresh start in Openelec/LibreELEC.
Or you can reset set it this way but you may lose stuff you have added on the android side of your box.

Last edited:

paulsto

Oct 2, 2016
Thanks for reply.

Fresh start only makes the screen "blink" and when I click on Reset System to Default it says soft reset at the top of the page but does nothing either.

What have I done???

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Did you reboot your box after you used the fresh start addon, if you didn't just reboot your box.

liv

Jul 3, 2017
Hi..did factory reset in the end. Thanks for the info
Hi... I have just installed Nemesis but I want to get rid of it. I've been searching for ages to try and find a way but I can't, how did you factory reset?! It's driving me insane!!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Re factory reset, what sort of device do you have? If you could link to a page with the model on it, we should be able to work it out (if clearing the app's data didn't work).