dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Finally got round to install Wookie on Openlec but I now cannot return to Android, had a little look at openlec before i installed anything, checked I could return to android by clicking the circle bottom left of screen and then getting the option to return to android, but now I've installed the build the circle bottom left is not visable? must have missed something but not sure what?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
David Savage has just answered a similar question in the new profile posts section. Check that out. If you cant find it, i can copy and paste it here.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks Nigelar, found the post but no help to me, turn the T8-S plus off back on, it shows openlec logo then kodi logo, then wookie new look, no way to open programs etc only options available are all wookie.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
In wookie go to settings - appearance and switch to the confluence skin. Then follow davids instructions. If you search the forum you'll also find advice on creating shortcuts.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Also if you are booting straight into openelec do another forum search. Someone posted a solution to that too.

Reactions: dabba

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
This has been discussed many times, go to programs/ openelec configuration/ press the context menu whilst the latter highlighted/ add openelec config to favourites/ that can then be added to main menu or accessed from favourites. 3 clicks and your back to android. Ps. No need to change skin.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Settings-appearance and switched to confluence as directed, I can see the option David mentioned re getting back to android, but when in confluence wookie new look not available.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Menu under cursor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks Sean I missed the bit where you mentioned 'or menu' I think I've done it, how do I get wookie back do I need to re-install or change skin please?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
No need to change the skin dabba, but if you already have go to system/ appearance/ skin/ change it back to whatever skin you was using.

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Really appreciate your help, I got there! noticed when i went back to openlec and kodi it said 15.2, struggle with tech stuff but with advice from the forum I've got a good chance.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Got there in the end...it's good to have alook around. Learn as you go, we have all been there.

Love this forum, great community too.

Thankyou Nigelar for the name drop..

I'm off again soon got a busy June, but I'll try and help out as I can...

Best wishes David

Last edited: