EricB

Mar 12, 2015
On my PC I can take screen shots on kodi with the key Ctrl+S. Now I wonder how to do this on my T8. I have a Droidbox VIP remote. Is this possible ?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

Ctrl+S is Kodi keyboard control that allows you to take screen shot of the screen inside Kodi or XBMC. So, it is possible to take screen shots of the screen inside Kodi or XBMC on T8 or T8-S.
Inside Kodi or XBMC just press Ctrl+S on your remote and the menu will appear at right side of screen which allows you to select the folder where you can save your Screen shot.

Regards.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you drag the bottom of the screen up you may see the android control buttons (home, open apps etc). One of these, depending on the version of android you have, takes screen shots - normally the one on the left. Try it.

Reactions: EricB

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Yes, there is no Ctrl key on VIP remote. You can download screen shot Application like "Screenshot Easy" from Play store and see how that works for you.

Reactions: EricB

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
If you drag the bottom of the screen up you may see the android control buttons (home, open apps etc). One of these, depending on the version of android you have, takes screen shots - normally the one on the left. Try it.

This works perfect ! With filebrowser you can copy/paste or share the screenshot. Exactly what I want. Tnx a lot.