Linda5216

Apr 8, 2016
i am new to this android box and I wondered if anyone could help me?
My memory is full. But I do have a card in the slot . Can anyone tell me how to use the card to put films etc on please or does it just take over and copy to card?? Linda ..

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Linda. If you use the default android file explorer app or better still es file explorer (which i think is a default app on droidboxes or get from google play) it should "see" your sd card and there will be controls to move files inc movies to external memory (sd card or usb stick)

Linda5216

Apr 8, 2016
Hi Linda. If you use the default android file explorer app or better still es file explorer (which i think is a default app on droidboxes or get from google play) it should "see" your sd card and there will be controls to move files inc movies to external memory (sd card or usb stick)
Thank you for your advice I can see the card

Linda5216

Apr 8, 2016
Hello thank you for the information.
I have that ES File explorer on my box .
And I can see the sd card , But I can not see anywhere to send files to the card from internal card ??? HELP please ... Linda ..

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There should be standard file copy, cut, paste, delete etc commands. Highlight one of the files you want to copy and see if they appear.