sean99

Aug 7, 2014
The 1channel update failed message was fine as still works ok, just waiting on the guys from evolve to swap to different servers. They r saying about wednesday on twitter. Ps. Guys its the correct url in build for ares and must be the odd gremlin knocking aboot again, strangeo_O

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
no still trying, I'm on kodi 16 so I'm going to try 16.1 and see if that makes any difference

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Think its possibly ares end as just had a look on their forum and someone else unable to install, getting error 10061 on kodi 16 and been told by admin thats a router error code and to reset router but didnt work for them.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
well ive cracked it, I uninstalled kodi and reinstalled the latest version and ares wizard opened up first time, it could be down to just a fresh install of kodi as ares is working ok with openelec and 15.2

Reactions: David Savage

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Nice 1 mate, I have done that a few times myself (uninstall and reinstall kodi but from and to the latest version 16.1) I find that the odd addon starts playing up and spent plenty of time tring to find out why to no avail. Where as a fresh install usually works no matter if you clean Kodi out regular , have sort of found Kodi itself or possibly the build goes stale and both need installing afresh.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
Yeh know what you mean, I do a fresh install of windows about once a year on my pc as I'm sure it degrades over time, I even had a tablet I almost chucked in the bin it was running so bad but I did a factory reset and it's running like new now

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Sean....Just wondered if i have a setting wrong or something.....Basically when i start kodi the rss feed scrolls along sort of a bit stuttery which is normal (i gather thats when its downloading the addon updates) then i normally get the messages at the top saying.....ares updated....specto updated etc etc etc...................................But just recently on my T8 box im not getting the addon updated messages. Any ideas??

Cheers

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi Darren just see if they are set to auto update, goto seetings/sub menu video addons/open conext menu over an addon and see. They should all be updating auto, are you having any problems with other than Evolve, addons streaming?

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Yes mate all on auto, and no probs streaming most addons. I guess I shouldn't be too worried if most addons play I suppose.
Btw.....liking "The alpha" although I did get update failed on that one......but the addons still works.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
The updates will come thru at some stage, was a lot of talk on twitter about the alpha and how good the streams were for the big kick off last weekend whilst some of the more established addons faltered. Vast amount of content in there and hopefully will only get better.

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Yes mate I found it hard to watch a decent stream last weekend....picture kept freezing/ buffering etc and I tried several addons.
Let's hope alpha sticks around and improves further.

Reactions: sean99

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Added Clu iptv the free offering Dexter tv has been promising to release with stable streams for now so get on it. If you dont want to redownload build add this source:- http//pipspanel.net/clu/

Reactions: angela

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
Am going to give this a try tonight, Husham was saying on the Tube it buffers a bit but pausing it helps.

How you finding it sean? Any buffering issues your end?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Clu iptv just lasted a day in my build turned out to be exactly what iptv links are, UNSTABLE AND UNRELIABLE (if your not willing to pay for them that is) GONE!!

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
The 1channel update failed message was fine as still works ok, just waiting on the guys from evolve to swap to different servers. They r saying about wednesday on twitter. Ps. Guys its the correct url in build for ares and must be the odd gremlin knocking aboot again, strangeo_O

Well Sean, you don't for the developer to swap servers. Wow I haven't been on this site in months! Lol

Scroll 1Channel, On Remote Press Menu, Scroll to Custom Domain URL, Click on it, Type in exactly,
Http://primewire.ag

Before doing this in the future,
Check internet connect.
If connected
Open 1Channel
Open Movies
Open Featured
If still you receive an error message, then Domain Url was
changed.

List of Domain URLs
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-1channel-add-on-xbmc/

https://droidboxforums.com/threads/prime-wire-1-channel-help-please.3145/page-3#post-16256

Copy them down for future reference, in case this happen again.

Now before doing, I assume you have the TK Norris Installation

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-1channel-add-on-xbmc/

FOLLOW THE PICTORIAL EXACTLY!!

HAPPY WATCHING!!! :)

Last edited:

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Cheers for that, have had all of those url's for a while now and http://primewire.ag is fine when using a vpn. 1channel in build is fine now:)

Last edited: